- Date of birth: August 16, 1982
- Height: 183 cm
- Best movies: "Never give up," "Burlesque," "Twilight"
Fans know that Cam Gigandet( Cam Gigandet) has been pumped to the rolein the movie "Never Give Up"( Never Back Down, 2008) - compare with the photos of the "Twilight" times. The process of transformation from a typical ectomorph( 183 cm, 70 kg) into a tight athlete took about a year.
In the interview, Cam says that the first three months of training were the most difficult - every day he had to spend several hours in the gym, and his diet consisted exclusively of high-protein food.
In order to gain dry muscle mass with a minimal percentage of subcutaneous fat, Gigandet adhered to a low-carbohydrate diet with a high protein content. He took food in small portions 6-7 times a day.
The variation of such a diet is a keto diet that causes the body to switch, and use subcutaneous fat as energy. The main advantage of the diet is that you do not burn muscle, as occurs with other diets. Read more about keto here.
Training program for
The basis of the training program of Cam Gigandet was the most common basic exercises and training of different parts of the body on different days. You can find out how these exercises are performed in the "Atlas of Exercises" section.
- Monday is the chest. Push-ups from the floor, the bench press lying down, the bar press in the slope, the hands in the simulator.
- Tuesday is the back. Pulling, pulling the block to the belt, rod rod
- Medium - shoulders. Press dumbbells with a turn, the cultivation of dumbbells in the sides, lifting dumbbells in front of him.
- Thursday is hands. Raising the rod to the biceps, lifting the EZ-bar, "hammer" with dumbbells, traction of the block on the triceps.
- Friday - running.45 minutes with a heart rate of 65-75% of the maximum
- Saturday and Sunday are the days off.
Notice that Cam did not have a separate workout for the press - this once again proves that the basic training works the same way on the muscles of the press. If you want to speed up the process of forming cubes on your stomach, this program for the press will help you.