Effect of products on the potency of
Many of the usual foods that we eat every day can have a very negative effect on potency and sexual libido. The reason is often simple - a large number of different "chemistry" in the composition of almost any food product.
Harmful habits also have a negative effect primarily on the quality of an erection. Smoking, for example, disrupts the operation of blood vessels, including, and vessels of the penis. And beer, according to some experts, reduces the level of production of male hormones.
How to increase the potency of
Strength training is one of the easiest ways to increase the production of testosterone and other male sex hormones. In addition, a muscular and athletic figure will greatly enhance your sexual attractiveness.
The good news is that the diet necessary for the growth of muscle mass, positively affects the hormonal level, and leads, ultimately, to an increase in libido.
For many men, health is primarily a healthy potency. Unfortunately, losing it is not so difficult, especially if you neglect simple things.20 harmful products for potency, which must be avoided.
- Industrially produced beef, chicken and pork contain a significant amount of hormones added to the food of animals for accelerated recruitment. When you consume a large amount of such meat, the hormonal background changes.
- The most sophisticated blow to man's power is beer. In addition to alcohol, it contains phytoestrogens - female sex hormones. Beer tummy in a man - an indicator of the onset of obesity by the female type.
- Even the weakest of the drugs - marijuana dramatically lowers testosterone levels in the blood and breaks the harmonious release of hormones. In addition, marijuana damages chromosomes, thereby causing genetic mutations.
- Most often, erectile dysfunction occurs after taking antidepressants. With long-term admission, these funds can cause changes in the motor centers of the brain and lead to the development of parkinsonism.
- The main pathological effect of nicotine is persistent spasm( ie narrowing) of vessels of small caliber, including those that supply blood to the penis. In addition, from smoking develops atherosclerosis, which leads to clogging of blood vessels.
- Transgenic fats contained in fast food, margarine and even ice cream cause gene mutations and hormonal changes. The most important thing is that they reduce the level of testosterone production.
- Studies show that of the 200 most common drugs, 16 can cause impotence. The list contained drugs used for hypertension, antispasmodics, sedatives, hypnotics, and remedies for stomach ulcers.
- Caffeine destroys free testosterone, which ultimately increases the level of female hormones. On the other hand, caffeine does not act for so long, and is rapidly eliminated from the body.
- The main cause of a violation of the quality of erections against the background of alcohol consumption is a violation of the liver and as a consequence - a violation of the exchange of male hormones, on which the normal sexual function depends.
- The body produces testosterone, growth hormone and other important hormones during sleep. Accordingly, its lack is negatively reflected both on immunity, and on maintenance of man's force.
- Baking and bakery products contain several products that lower testosterone levels: acids, yeast and sugar. On the other hand, this does not apply to black and unleavened white bread.
- The body takes a high concentration of anabolic in the blood for an increased testosterone content. As a result, the development of their own male sex hormones is inhibited, and the remaining testicles decrease in size.
- Numerous studies convincingly prove that those who have grown to the saddle and work hard on the pedal, blood vessels flowing to the penis are pinched, and the blood supply of the pelvic organs is disturbed.
- On the one hand, cholesterol is needed for the body to produce testosterone, but, on the other hand, its excess leads to clogging of blood vessels. Including, and the vessels of the penis, which significantly worsens the erection.
- Sausage and various smoked products contain a smoking liquid. When ingested, it causes toxic damage to the tissues of the testicles - glands producing 95% of testosterone in the body.
- High blood sugar is one of the main risk factors for impotence. Molecules of glucose inhibit the work of nerve endings, which negatively affects the erection. A safe dose of sugar is not more than 50 g per day.
- Natural fatty milk contains natural cow estrogen. Therefore, milk in large quantities is useful for children and women, and not for men. The main role here is also played by quantity. Up to a liter a day, milk is safe.
- It has been experimentally proven that an increased sodium content lowers the production of testosterone. Salt, of course, is needed to regulate the water balance in the body. But everything needs a measure. Harms not salt, but its surplus.
- With obesity, hormonal balance is sharply disrupted, testosterone production decreases, blood glucose level rises. Secondary sexual signs become less pronounced, there are problems with erection.
- Soy contains phytoestrogens - plant analogues of the female sex hormone. In small quantities, it is harmless, however, as a complete replacement of meat it is not suitable, since the production of male sex hormones is inhibited.
Original of the material:
- 8 Things That Wreck Your Erection