Dry mass set
We move on to the third part of our program "Body by the Fly" - namely, to a set of dry muscle mass. The emphasis of the next weeks of training will be to increase the volume of muscles and improve the overall proportions of the figure, and the amount of cardio training will be minimized as much as possible.
At the same time we note that the main thing in a set of dry mass is a proper diet. Caloric content of your food should be increased, but the source of these additional calories and the time of their consumption will play a key role. This is what will allow you to gain pure muscle mass without fat.
Carbohydrates are the basis of nutrition for the mass of
To use carbohydrates for building dry muscle tissue, rather than growth of fat stores, you need to consume as many carbohydrates as possible with a low and medium glycemic index. However, immediately after training, you will need fast carbohydrates to close the carbohydrate window.
Using after exercise exclusively whey protein or amino acids BCAA will not allow the body to fully recover glycogen depots of muscles. Remember that for muscle growth first of all you need carbohydrates, and only then, in a few hours, proteins and regular fats.
Fats for increasing testosterone levels
Studies suggest that exclusion of saturated animal fats quickly leads to a drop in testosterone levels. This, in the end, leads to a loss of clean muscle mass and a set of fat. However, the excess of animal fats in the diet also affects the rapid collection of excess weight.
That's why fats should be only 30-35% of the total caloric intake. At the same time, the amount of unsaturated fats( especially olive oil and omega-3 fatty acids) should be twice as much as saturated fat( coconut fat, butter and other animal fats).
Training to accelerate the metabolism of
Muscle mass requires increased caloric intake. For muscle growth, you need to eat 15-20% more daily calorie intake. The rate of protein intake is 1.5-2.5 g for every kg of net body weight( minus fat mass), the norm of carbohydrate intake is about 50% of the amount of calories.
To minimize the fat deposition caused by increased nutrition, it is recommended that most of the daily calories be consumed during the "training period" - beginning three hours before the workout and ending with three hours after it. This will also maximize the speed of metabolism.
The body by the summer 8: A set of dry mass
This week's program contains solely strength exercises and is designed for weight gain. If you think that work on relief is more important for you, repeat the training program for relief( "Body for Summer - 7"), and only then go to training to increase muscle.
Workout A: top of body
- Bench press lying: 2 warm-up, 3-4 x 6-8, rest between sets 3 min.
- Thrust of the upper unit sitting: 3-4 x 6-8, rest 3 min.
- Thrust block to the belt: 2-3 x 10-12, rest 2 min.
- Lifting dumbbells to the sides: 2-3 x 10-12, rest 2 min.
- The thrust of the block on the triceps: 1-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.
- Raising the bar to the biceps: 1-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.
Workout B: bottom of body
- Deadlift: 2 warm-up, 3-4 x 6-8, rest 3 min.
- Foot press in the simulator: 3-4 x 6-8, rest 3 min.
- Front squats: 2-3 x 10-12, rest 2 minutes.
- Pullover: 2-3 x 10-12, rest 2 minutes.
- Rises on socks with the bar: 1-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.
- Twisting on the blocks: 1-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.
Workout C: top of body
- Bench stand: 2 warm-up, 3-4 x 6-8, rest 3 min.
- Thrust rod to the waist: 2 warm-up, 3-4 x 6-8, rest 3 min.
- Tightening with a wide grip: 2-3 x 10-12, rest 2 min.
- Push-ups on the uneven bars: 2-3 x max, rest 2 min.
- French press for triceps: 1-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.
- Lifting the EZ-bar to the biceps: 1-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.
Workout D: Bottom of the body
- Squats with a bar: 2 warm-up, 3-4 x 6-8, rest 3 min.
- Lifts on socks with a barbell: 3-4 x 8-10, rest between sets 2 min.
- Pullover: 2-3 x 10-12, rest 2 minutes.
- Lifting the legs in the vise: 2-3 x max, rest 2 min.
- Plank for the press: 1-3 х max, rest 1.5 min.
- Bicycle for the press: 2-3 x 12-15, rest 1.5 min.15 reps of exercise - training for relief?
Do not try to increase the number of repetitions in strength exercises to 12-15, trying to work on the terrain in this way. A high number of repetitions will not allow you to train with heavy weight, which, in turn, will not allow the body to start the processes of hypertrophy for muscle growth.
If you want to burn fat with strength training, use the technique of turbulent circular training, described in the material "Body by Summer - 3".Remember that training with the regular program, but with light weights and high repetitions, will not give you any muscle growth or fat burning.
Do not overload the muscles of
For a set of dry muscle mass, it is important to correctly distribute the load during strength training - an excessive amount of heavy weight exercises will only exhaust you, not allowing you to train 100% efficiently. Time will increase for recovery, muscle growth will slow down.
The total number of sets per large muscle group should be in the range of 10 to 15 approaches - in other words, 3-4 exercises for 3-4 approaches. It is important to choose the most effective basic strength exercises and not to spend your efforts on secondary and insulating.
Strength training with high working weight and low repetition, minimal cardio( it worsens recovery), and proper nutrition with a 15-20% increase in the amount of daily calories are necessary for a set of pure muscle mass without fat.