Home training program
The program is based on the principles of the basic program for muscle growth: the comprehensive study of all muscle groups in one session and the use of the most effective basic exercises in the form of variations with dumbbells.
The number of repetitions in the exercises is greater, but this is due solely to the fact that usually only trained athletes have lightweight collapsible dumbbells. If possible, perform a smaller number of repetitions, but with more weight.
Dumbbell training complex
- Shock on one leg - 2 sets of 10-12 repetitions
- Dumbbells with dumbbells - 2 x 8-10
- Dumbbell sit-ups - 3 x 8-10
- Dumbbell stand stand press - 3 x 10-12
- Dumbbell recumbent bench press - 3 x 10-12
- Push-ups - 2 x maximum possible
- Dumbbell pulling to the belt - 3 x 12-15
- Pulling up( alternating grips) - 2 x maximum possible
- Dumbbell biceps press - 2-3 x10-12
- Push-ups on the tricus bench - 2-3 x 10-12
- Sumo squats with one dumbbell - 2x 8-10
- Lifting dumbbells in front of you- 2 x 12-15
- Dumbbell with dumbbells - 3 x 8-10
- Lifting dumbbells to the sides - 3 x 12-15
- Raising dumbbells for lying down - 3 x 10-12
- Reverse push-ups- 2 x maximum possible
- Thrust dumbbell with one hand in the slope - 3 x 12-15
- Tightening( alternating grips) - 2 x maximum possible
- "Hammer": lifting dumbbells to the biceps 2-3 x 10-12
- Lifting the dumbbell ontriceps - 2-3 x 10-12
How to train at home: explanations for the program
Do this program 3-4 times a week, alternatingtraining with each other. On the performance of each spend no more than 40-50 minutes;do a light workout or exercise with body weight before training, after stretching and hitching after training.
The abdominal muscles swing either at the end of a workout or on rest days. As a program, we recommend the R90X, as the most effective for working out the press at home, and able to show results in a few weeks.
Supersets and grouping of exercises
Exercises are performed by supersets( pairs): for example, after attacks with dumbbells, you rest for 10 seconds, then immediately make shradas, then rest a little more - about 30-40 seconds, and again return to the attacks.
This method will increase the effectiveness of training and reduce the time it takes. In addition, the exercises are grouped in such a way that groups of muscle-antagonists work: pectoral muscles and latissimus muscles of the back, biceps and triceps.
Pectoral muscles at home
The first mistake of those who train at home is to perform a huge number of repetitions( for example, push-ups of 50-70 times).Remember that this approach "burns" the muscles, and for their growth, you need a small or average number of repetitions with a serious weight.
If you want to pump up your breasts with push-ups, first make a dumbbell press, and then, when the pectoral muscles are tired enough, perform at the slowest rate 10-12 back-push-ups, at which the legs are on a small elevation.
Diet for muscle growth at home
Follow the rules of a sports diet: increase the caloric intake by about 20%;consume 2.2-2.5 gr.protein per kilogram of dry body weight;25% of calories consumed per day should be accounted for by fats, the rest - by carbohydrates.
Regarding sports nutrition, you will be helped very much by creatine, which improves power performance, and also makes muscles more voluminous. In addition, it is recommended to take a complex of vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids.
Can I get my feet at home?
The main requirement for muscle growth is the progressive load of working weights. Unfortunately, the main disadvantage of home training with dumbbells is that the maximum weight of dumbbells is not so great, and after a couple of months you will reach the limit.
Complex with dumbbells only suitable for beginners in the first months of training. If you want to train seriously, then for the home gym you will need a bar, a set of weights, a rack and a bench - you can not do with lightweight disassembled dumbbells.
Beginners training at home most effectively perform a complex of training with dumbbells, built on the principles of a basic program for muscle growth: training all muscle groups in one session and performing basic exercises.