- Name: James Boone
- Year of birth: 1985
- Height: 185 cm
- Weight: 95 kg
Purpose: relief press
It is said that only 10% of people engaged in fitness and strength training see a noticeable result. It's nice to realize that I'm in this 10%.I like to feel that I'm getting stronger and stronger - every time I go to the gym, I want to make my body and press even better.
It is very important to see a real example of those who, with training and work on themselves, achieved results and made a sports body. I am pleased that I can be such an example - although I myself think that it is far from ideal and there are athletes much better than me. Not to mention fitness models.
More muscle, less fat!
I started playing sports in January 2007.The reason, honestly, was that I was tired of wearing a shirt under my shirt that would hide my "soft body" and fat on my stomach. For three months of training I reduced my weight from 90 to 80 kg, and the percentage of fat decreased from 15% to 8%.But I wanted more.
The main secret of losing weight was the rejection of high-calorie foods and fast food, plus basic exercises and regular cardio. After dropping the gym on the summer vacation, I lost most of the form. But then I was inspired by the film "300 Spartans" and wanted to make cubes on the press.
How to pump the press and make cubes?
At some point I realized that even though the basic exercises( especially the deadlift) develop all the muscles of the body and even the press, they are not able to create cubes on the stomach and you need to pump the press separately. My weight reached 95 kg, the stomach became powerful, but I did not see the relief.
It's also important that I always dreamed of dressing as a warrior or some defender for Halloween. I wanted to feel pride in my physical form and see that others envy her. In April 2009, I set out to make an ideal body and a press by the end of October.
Bleeding the press at home
In my opinion, the best home program for the press is the P90X Ab Ripper. It is to her that I owe those cubes that I have. I do this program at home 3 times a week, in days free from weight training. Now, to complicate the exercises, I use the load for the legs in 4 kg.
However, without a diet, basic exercises and a significant amount of cardio press is simply impossible to do. If I stop training for only a couple of weeks and start eating normally, I see my press begin to swim with fat, and how I become soft again.
Diet for cubes on the
press The best diet for my press is a moderate low-carbohydrate diet. I refused sources of direct sugar, I eat a large amount of protein products( lean meat, eggs, whey protein), while limiting fats and carbohydrates - not more than 50 grams of carbohydrates and 70 grams of healthy fats per day.
The quality of carbohydrates and their glycemic index are crucial. For the body as a whole( and my dried press in particular), 50 grams of carbohydrates from broccoli and 50 g of carbohydrates from pure sugar are not the same - despite the same calorie content.
P90X Ab Ripper: home workout on press
- Pulling the bent legs to the chest. Sitting on the floor, legs bent at the knees, feet touching the ground. Leaning your palms for stability, stretch your legs forward, not straightening them completely. Straining the press, pull your legs to the chest, then pull it forward again. Execute 25 times.
- Exercise "Bicycle". Sitting on the floor and palms resting, alternately tighten your legs to your chest, as if you are riding a bicycle. Perform the exercise for 25 seconds, kicking "forward", then 25 seconds - "back".It is necessary to feel how the muscles of the press participate in the movement.
- Twisting "Frog". Sitting on the floor, the feet touch the ground. Raise your legs and pull them to your chest, as if trying to clasp your knees with your hands, but do not touch them. Then pull your legs forward, stretch the press and spread your arms out to the sides. Repeat 25 times.
- Full twists with the legs apart .Lying on the floor, legs are divorced forward. At the expense of the muscles of the press, lift the trunk, and, having brought the left hand behind the head, stretch the right hand to the left leg. Go back to the starting position and change your hand. Repeat 25 times.
- Exercise "Walking in the air" .Lying on the floor, legs together, hands along the body. Without lifting your head and legs, strain the muscles of the press, then slowly lift one leg up, then lower it down. Change your legs. At the lowest point, keep both feet on weight. Repeat 25 times.
- Reverse twisting with the diluted knees .Lying on the floor, hands along the trunk. Connect the feet and spread the knees to the sides. Without pushing hands, due to the work of the press, raise your legs upwards, tearing the pelvis from the ground as high as possible. Do not lower your knees when driving. Repeat 25 times.
- Raise the straight legs up. Lying on the floor, hands along the trunk, palms touch the floor. Straight legs are raised and bent at an angle of ninety degrees to the body. Do not push the floor with your hands, lift the pelvis as high as possible. Feel how the bottom press works. Repeat 25 times.
- Alternating twisting .Lying on the floor, straight arms are stretched up. Do not tear your feet off the ground, force the muscles of the press to lift the body, trying to touch the socks with your hands;Half-lower the body while lifting your legs, then try to touch them again. Repeat 25 times.
- Lateral lying twisting. Lying on its side, knees bent at an angle of thirty degrees. With one hand, lean against the floor for stability, the other hand behind the head. Raise your bent legs up, and pull them to your chest. Repeat for the other side.
- "Climbing the leg." Lying on the floor, knees bent, feet on the ground. Pull the leg forward, touch the toe with your hands, slowly lower your leg as if you are walking down a rope. Feel the press, it should already burn. Then "climb" on the leg, keeping it straight.14 times per foot.
- "Twisting Mason". Sitting on the floor, knees bent, palms connected to the castle. Raise the knees bent at the knees from the ground, then try to touch the left and right side alternately. Do 25 times as many times as possible. The press is constantly tense and participates in the work.
Regular execution of the P90X Ab Ripper, a home exercise program for the press is an important part of the relief abdomen. And adherence to a moderate low-carb diet and basic exercises - a guarantee of a tight and muscular body as a whole.
Date of first publication of the material:
- January 25, 2013