The retina is a special structure - the ocular membrane lining the organ of vision from the inside. It consists of special cells that act as photoreceptors. It is thanks to them that the image is perceived, and then instantly transmitted to the brain. The retina is nourished by a huge number of blood vessels. With the proper functioning of the organs of vision, a person can see clearly and clearly. But sometimes, it happens that there are various visual impairments. One of these is the retinal detachment of the eye.
This pathology is very dangerous and is accompanied by malfunctions in the functioning of the visual apparatus. The detachment of the retina is characterized by the appearance of space between the inner light-receiving envelope of the eye and its vascular envelope. According to statistics, this disease is the most common cause of vision loss. At the initial stages, conservative treatment of the disease is possible. Launched degrees require surgical intervention. Treatment of retinal detachment with folk remedies is also possible, but only as an auxiliary method.
- Retinal detachment: what are the causes of the ailment?
- Therapy of retinal detachment folk remedies: prescriptions time-tested
- Gymnastics for the eyes
- Treating the sun
- Retinning make-up
- Prognosis and prevention
Retinal detachment: what are the causes of the ailment?
No one is insured against the onset of this disease - neither old nor young. Pathology is often diagnosed in people of working age. Depending on the mechanisms of development and factors, several forms of the disease are distinguished. Retinal detachment can be:
- Primary or rhematogenic. The main cause of the disease is retinal dystrophy.
- Secondary, developing on the background of other ophthalmic diseases.
- Traumatic injury caused by eye injuries.
The appearance of the pathology can be triggered:
- by falls;
- physical overvoltage;
- traumatic brain injury;
- ophthalmic operations;
- with diabetes mellitus;
- hypertensive crisis;
- by inflammatory eye diseases;
- weakness of the eye muscles;
- vascular ailments;
- by degenerative disorders of the fundus of the fundus;
- genetic predisposition;
- prolonged exposure to the organs of vision of elevated temperatures;
- improperly balanced nutrition, as well as eating foods stuffed with synthetic additives.
It is important to understand that it is necessary to treat the disease immediately - after the appearance of the first symptomatology. This is the only way to normalize vision and prevent the development of serious complications. Useful information on this subject here.
The development of pathology, as well as the deterioration of vision is gradual. At the initial stages, the ailment is characterized by the appearance of soreness in the eye sockets, bright flashes, zigzags, flies and dark dots in front of the eyes. Another characteristic feature is the distortion of the form of the objects under consideration.
In order to prevent the development of complications, when the above symptomatology appears, it is necessary to seek the help of an ophthalmologist. He, after careful diagnosis and establishing an accurate diagnosis, will prescribe treatment.
Therapy of retinal detachment folk remedies: recipes proven by time
It is important to understand that normalization of vision, as well as complete cure of the disease, is impossible without surgery. The means of alternative medicine will be an excellent addition to traditional methods of treatment. Compositions of herbs and other natural components will help to eliminate unpleasant symptoms, accelerate the recovery process after surgery, as well as complete restoration of vision.
The main thing is to clearly adhere to the recommended dosages and proportions, as well as the frequency of application of the formulations. In addition, do not abuse funds from the people or take them without the knowledge of the doctor.
- Mix in equal proportions with St. John's wort with sporich, violet and bearberry. Soak 20 grams of the mixture in two hundred milliliters of boiled water. Remove the container to heat for half an hour. Filter the composition. Use the prepared drink in small portions throughout the day. The duration of the therapeutic course is one and a half weeks.
- Combine dill seeds in an amount of 10 grams with cowberry grass, calendula, dandelion root, chamomile, bird mountaineer, celandine and sweet clover - each component take 20 grams. To this mixture, add black currant, strawberry leaf, oat grain - a teaspoonful. Fill 50 grams of the mixture with boiling water - 600 ml. Leave the contents to stand for three hours. Strain, divide the entire volume for two days and drink in small sips.
- Brew 30 grams of mistletoe in 300 ml of boiled water. Put the container in heat for eight hours. Take five sips of the filtered product every two hours.
- Pour the rinsed blackberry leaves into a saucepan - about a glass, then pour in water. Place the container on the stove, wait for the composition to boil. Cool, strain and take in place of tea.
- Take a glass of fresh blueberry fruit, rinse it, then rub in the puree and take 20 grams of the drug every two hours.
- Brew in a liter of boiled water elderberry flowers in an amount of 15 grams. Leave it to stand for three hours. After the profile, use to wash the eyes twice a day.
- Soak 20 grams of fennel seeds with a liter of freshly boiled water. Give the composition to brew. Dampen with a sterile gauze napkin and apply to the eyes for a quarter of an hour.
- Brew 40 grams of dried ground chopped in 500 ml of boiled water. Take the container to heat for five hours. After you strain, moisten with a linen napkin and attach to your eyes for twenty minutes.
- Connect the purified water in equal proportions with goat milk. Use the product as eye drops. Bury in a sick eye on a drop of the drug, every day. The duration of the therapeutic course is a week. After the procedure, it is preferable to tie a bandage around your eyes and lie down with it for half an hour.
- Brew 20 grams of dried crushed cornflower flowers in 500 ml of boiled water. Leave the contents to stand for three hours. After the profile of the preparation, divide it into two equal parts. First drink within a day, and use the second as a lotion.
- More recipes.
Compositions of alternative medicine, of course, are effective and will help in the therapy of retinal detachment. However, the maximum therapeutic effect can be achieved only in the case of complex therapy of the disease, which implies the use of special gymnastics for the eyes, as well as the use of food useful for the eyes.
Gymnastics for the eyes
Therapy and strengthening of the retina should begin with the daily carrying out of certain exercises. Doctors have developed a whole complex of exercises that help strengthen the muscles of the eyeball. Correct and regular performance of exercises contributes to the flow of blood to the retina, so that visual acuity will remain.
The easiest exercise is to translate the eyes from one subject to another, and from the far-away to the next located and vice versa. It is equally effective to perform circular movements with your eyes and turns to the side.
After gymnastics it is useful to let your eyes rest. Just lie with your eyes closed for three minutes. Do exercises twice a day.
Treating the sun
Sun rays in a small amount and volume have a positive effect on the organs of vision and help improve blood circulation. However, getting used to ultraviolet in the process of such treatment should be gradual.
You need to do this first with your eyes closed. Then you can lift your eyelids. When the eyes get used to the sun, you can add a periodic blink.
After this procedure, you need to stay for three to five minutes in a dark room. Such a technique can not be used for people with photophobia.
Many people who have experienced this pathology are wondering whether it is possible to normalize vision with food. In order to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect, together with the use of medicinal plants and gymnastics, it is important to adjust the diet and enrich it with products that promote vision.
Specialists recommend using more products rich in ascorbic acid and vitamin E: sweet pepper, cabbage, black currant, leaf lettuce, dog rose, cereal and sunflower oil.
It is equally important to enrich the diet with source products of luteins and zeoksantins: tomatoes, pepper, carrots, pumpkin, sea cabbage, apricots, mangoes, green peas and citrus fruits. Also useful are the omega-3 fatty acids found in fatty fish.
Prognosis and prevention of
The expedient and timely treatment of ailment contributes to the complete restoration of vision. Ignoring the manifestations of pathology, as well as the lack of therapy, is fraught with blindness.
In order to prevent the development of the disease it is recommended:
- once a year undergo examinations with an ophthalmologist;
- eliminate fatigue;
- normalize the daily regimen and diet;
- Avoid head and eye injuries.